Most of us have been caught in heat waves this summer, and one of the ways we are trying to find some relief is through experimenting with cold brew recipes. This week, we tried Alan Adler's Cold Brew AeroPress Recipe and it did not disappoint. This particular cold brew takes only 2 minutes to make, which is perfect for those finding immediate gratification from a cold pick-me-up.
(Source: Alan Adler's Cold Brew AeroPress Recipe)
- Add 15 grams of finely ground coffee into your AeroPress.
- Add room temperature water to level -1 (about 60 - 70g of water).
- Keep stirring for 60 seconds.
- Gently press for 60 seconds.
- Dilute with ice water or an ice cube to taste.
Et Voilà! The cold brew you can enjoy for the rest of this summer in just 2 minutes. Enjoy!