Nothing spells love better than roses. Indulge in a little bit of self care or brew something special for someone with this delicious Hojicha Rose Tea Latte recipe made by Chelle Ang of @chelleinmtl and Brewista. The naturally sweet taste and smoky flavor of this tea has distinct notes of cocoa and is balanced with florals. Watch the full video below.
- 1 heaping tsp of dried rose buds
- 1 tsp Hojicha Powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 to 1 cup milk of choice
- Steep dried rose buds for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk the hojicha powder with warm water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of maple syrup to your cup.
- Pour the rose tea and hojicha and mix well.
- Slowly pour frothed milk on top.
- Sprinkle rose petals on top of your Hojicha Rose Tea Latte for garnish.